Pages

Black Ships Before Troy - Chapter 10 - Summary

Mar 23, 2012

10 - The Armor of Achilles

Achilles let Patroclus borrow his war gear and lead the Myrmidons in his place pretending to be his lord. After Patroclus left, Achilles prayed to Zeus and offered wine. Then Patroclus had a great victory. Suddenly, Apollo secretly took off his helmet, and seeing that it wasn’t Achilles, the Trojans killed him. While he was near death, Patroclus predicted that Hector will be killed by Achilles soon.
Black Ships Before Troy main page

Previous Chapter | Next Chapter

4 comments:

  1. thanks dana for helping me finish my homework last minute and helping me understand the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ty for the imfo this helps me for the test for it ty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was helpful! But I would really like if it was longer summaries!!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS