Pages

Book Update!

Mar 5, 2014

First of all, you may have noticed some changes going on concerning this blog :)

I've really worked hard to make an effort and review more books per year, and also achieve more pageviews ;)

But this time, it's actually crucial that I make this blog look good AND include great content and posts for my readers...

Because this blog is actually entered in a competition!

I'm really excited.... And to tie up this post: Once Upon A Book will start looking fantasmic!

I know that the current template is glitchy and buggy and I hope you'll forgive me...

Anyway, books rock!

Current reading list:

The Deja Vu Experiment (really difficult to understand...)
Scarlet
All my textbooks ;)

Pls refresh my page for me to get more pageviews! Just kidding... <3

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever thought about publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?

    I have a blog centered on the same subjects you discuss
    and would love to have you share some stories/information.
    I know my visitors would value your work.
    If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.


    Check out my website - sarbatori de iarna

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS